30 December 2009

Graduation and NYC

It's about time I posted some graduation pictures...


The morning began with a ceremony of sorts at the Union League Club of Chicago. Our chefs, selected classmates, and a couple of guest speakers addressed us, and we received our certificates. Afterward, everyone headed down Jackson Street to our school, where our guests were invited to sample treats from every course of our studies. The buffet was truly spectacular, and everyone was impressed.




I spent the remainder of the weekend in Chicago with my mom and dad before heading to New York on Monday morning. I spent eight days there, trailing in restaurants and partaking in good NYC stuff. After landing in Chicago yesterday morning, the tentative plan is to head back to KC this weekend to get all of my things under one roof again, then pick and choose what I need to take to NYC with me. It's not official yet when I'll be heading back that direction, but I hope it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment